Welcome to my website!
I am Tianfei Zhou (周天飞 in Chinese), a postdoctoral scholar in Computer Vision Laboratory at ETH Zurich, working with Prof. Ender Konukoglu in the BMIC Group. Prior to ETHZ, I was a researcher at Inception Institute of Artificial Intelligence, Abu Dhabi, UAE. I received my PhD degree from Beijing Laboratory of Intelligent Information Technology, Beijing Institute of Technology in 2017, under the supervision of Prof. Yao Lu.
My main research interests:
- Image and video understanding
- Medical image analysis
- Machine learning
- [2021/07] ConstrativeSeg is accepted in ICCV'21 as an Oral paper!
- [2021/06] We are 1st in CVPR21 AutoNUE 2021 Challenge: Semantic Segmentation Track!.
- [2021/05] We are 1st in CVPR21 Learning from Limited and Imperfect Data Challenge: High-resolution Human Parsing Track!.
- [2021/05] We are 1st in CVPR21The 3rd Large-scale Video Object Segmentation Challenge: Referring Video Object Segmentation Track! Our report is here!
- [2021/03] Three papers are accepted in CVPR'21!
- Senior Program Committee (SPC) for AAAI'22
- Reviewer for ICLR'22, NeurIPS'21, ICCV'21, CVPR'21, ECCV'20, AAAI'20-21, MICCAI'21, ICME'20-21
- Regular Reviewer for T-PAMI, T-IP, T-NNLS, T-MM, T-CSVT, T-GRS
- Regular Reviewer for IJCV, CVIU, PR, Neurocomputing